Royals District School Clinics
The Royals District has more than 70 primary and secondary schools and in 2015 we delivered a series of school clinics to more than 12,000 students between Kindergarten and Year 12.
Royals District school clinics are designed to suit the busy schedules of primary and secondary schools, which means we can provide specialist coaching services before, during or after school depending on the requirements of particular schools.
The suite of programs delivered by the Royals District include:
• After-School Programs
• Breakfast Programs
• Level 0 Coaching Programs
• Level 0 Umpiring Programs
• School Assembly Promotions (Including Royals Coaches & Players)
• School Clinics (Introduction)
• School Clinics (Intermediate)
• School Clinics (Advanced)
• Royals Footy Fundamentals Program
To book a Royals District school clinic or program, please contact Royals District Development Officer, Bronte Ryan on 0430 868 512 or firstname.lastname@example.org